Acute Cardiac Care Troponin Analyzer
Lab-quality results delivered with speed and efficiency where you need them
Stratus CS 200 Acute Cardiac Care Troponin Analyzer
- Multi-cartridge input tray can load up to four assays with each whole blood sample.
- Intuitive user interface makes it fast and easy for operators to process samples
- Integrated bar-code reader
- Advanced sample manager and integrated centrifuge reduce opportunities for test errors and biohazard exposure.
- Integrated printer automatically prints results.
- Space-saving workstation is also available for the system.
The Stratus® CS 200 Acute Care™ Cardiac Analyzer* delivers lab-quality Troponin I results for chest-pain patients with speed and efficiency at the point of care. It delivers the first result in as fast as 14 minutes to support rapid, informed decision making that may lead to better patient care. Clinicians may individually select and test multiple assays from a single sample, on a single run, and on a single instrument. Simple operation and advanced connectivity help to promote consistent results and efficient workflow.